Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

The American River Student Art Show at the Crocker Museum

I've been busy finishing projects for school and getting ready for the holidays so I'm a bit behind on posting.  Had a great time at the Crocker Art Museum a little over a week ago when I went for the student art show reception.  I was pretty excited that the Norman Rockwell Exhibit was still there.  Rockwell has been a favorite of mine since I was in grade school.  It was amazing to see his body of work.  They had all of his magazine covers on display as well as many of his original paintings.  I didn't realize that his paintings were so big.  It was also interesting to learn more about his process.

Me with my piece "Synergy"

Having a little fun at the Rockwell Exhibition

No comments:

Post a Comment