Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013


Looks like I'm WAY behind on posting.  As I mentioned in a previous post my focus lately has been teaching........four lessons per classroom at Kaseberg Elementary School.  Really enjoyed the school.  Hopefully we can do it again next year!  The past week or so I've been trying to catch up on everything I got behind on.  I'll have a few weeks to get the yard cleaned up, the garden prepped and some spring cleaning and organizing done before I'll start up my next residency.  We're working out scheduling.......  

I'll post some of the Kaseberg student work in later posts but if you'd like to see the projects in more detail you can check out the Kaseberg art blog here

I also did an interview for the High Hand Gallery blog.  Here's a link 


No comments:

Post a Comment